Saturday, May 17, 2014

Reviving KP30: Interior Pt 1

So moving on to the next phase, it is time to do something with the interior. The previous owner might had changed it for about 10 to 15 years ago maybe? The condition isnt that bad though, but I think it looks better with a more JDM oriented appearance. 
                                           
To me, it must have those aluminium rings attached on the synthetic leather. So with some guides from friends who did them earlier, they recommended to try with an old grandpa who still keep the vintage Toyota upholstery.

Im not sure if its the original Toyota material but it still looks similar. Then I sketched my design (bad drawing) for the door panels, front and rear seats and the speaker card. So now I have those JDM look interior and that grandpa really did a great job.



Not bad



Green yea ill talk about that later













No comments:

Post a Comment